Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How to change the % of the skill that give the Life Stone L2J 

Reaction score
Hi, i wanna know how to change the % of the skill that give the augment of the life stone, I search but don't find it.

Anybody knows?

Ok, the life's stones when you augment your weapon in few cases give to you pasive or active skills this skills are for example:
Guidance lvl 10
Might lvl 10
etc...

And I wants down the % that have the life stone to give you these skills for example: You have 80 life stones and only 1 give you an active or pasive skill.

Upvote 0
Hi, i wanna know how to change the % of the skill that give the augment of the life stone, I search but don't find it.

Anybody knows?

try to play with the numbers here:
Code:
#------------------------------------------
# Chance for Augmentation bonus in %
#------------------------------------------
AugmentBasestat = [COLOR="Red"]50[/COLOR]
AugmentSkill = [COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]
# Never bestow NOTDONE skills on weapons
AugmentExcludeNotdone = false
code you will find in dist\config folder in other.proprieties, at the bottom of the file (if you are using l2jfree pack). Good luck:construct

Upvote 0
men anybody knows how put the max augments can have??== i mean in some servers only can put 1 active skill others only 3 others non limit....
and others the duration are of 2 mins... where can configure these options ?????

plz only this left me for have funcional the server......
thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0
men anybody knows how put the max augments can have??== i mean in some servers only can put 1 active skill others only 3 others non limit....
and others the duration are of 2 mins... where can configure these options ?????

plz only this left me for have funcional the server......
thx

for duration you need to find the augmentation skills ids in data/stats/skills and change their duration there.

about max augments you need to edit the source

Upvote 0
Back