Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [HELP]How to change the % of the skill that give the Life Stone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i wanna know how to change the % of the skill that give the augment of the life stone, I search but don't find it.

Anybody knows?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
srry, but i dont understand what u wanna do? could u explain a little more?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, the life's stones when you augment your weapon in few cases give to you pasive or active skills this skills are for example:
Guidance lvl 10
Might lvl 10
etc...

And I wants down the % that have the life stone to give you these skills for example: You have 80 life stones and only 1 give you an active or pasive skill.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i wanna know how to change the % of the skill that give the augment of the life stone, I search but don't find it.

Anybody knows?

try to play with the numbers here:
Code:
#------------------------------------------
# Chance for Augmentation bonus in %
#------------------------------------------
AugmentBasestat = [COLOR="Red"]50[/COLOR]
AugmentSkill = [COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]
# Never bestow NOTDONE skills on weapons
AugmentExcludeNotdone = false
code you will find in dist\config folder in other.proprieties, at the bottom of the file (if you are using l2jfree pack). Good luck:construct

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
men anybody knows how put the max augments can have??== i mean in some servers only can put 1 active skill others only 3 others non limit....
and others the duration are of 2 mins... where can configure these options ?????

plz only this left me for have funcional the server......
thx

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
men anybody knows how put the max augments can have??== i mean in some servers only can put 1 active skill others only 3 others non limit....
and others the duration are of 2 mins... where can configure these options ?????

plz only this left me for have funcional the server......
thx

for duration you need to find the augmentation skills ids in data/stats/skills and change their duration there.

about max augments you need to edit the source

Upvote 0
Back