• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] How to Create Navigation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try every way to create it? but it fail or crash!!
anyone know? How to Create it.

Sorry for my bad Eng!:$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure your Studio is not in a folder with ANY spaces. For example if its in a folder called ''Program Files'' it wont work.

My studio that I mainly use (For NewZ) Is directly on a drive and the name of the folder is NewZStudio.

If this is not your problem let me here and I can help you further with it. :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I try every way to create it? but it fail or crash!!
anyone know? How to Create it.

Sorry for my bad Eng!:$:

if is new src code InfestationTH with terrain v3, check if you have navlauncher in C:\WarZSources\bin\NavGenLauncher

or check what is causing the crash in r3dlog.txt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if is new src code InfestationTH with terrain v3, check if you have navlauncher in C:\WarZSources\bin\NavGenLauncher

or check what is causing the crash in r3dlog.txt

When Crash don't have any error in r3dlog.txt
And When I click Build NavGenLauncher Show this
arnoza085 - [HELP] How to Create Navigation? - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix it ,thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to get it fixed I already posted the answer yesterday?!

"Make sure your Studio is not in a folder with ANY spaces. For example if its in a folder called ''Program Files'' it wont work.

My studio that I mainly use (For NewZ) Is directly on a drive and the name of the folder is NewZStudio.

If this is not your problem let me here and I can help you further with it. :)"

^ That will work.

As you can see your studio is in a FOLDER with SPACES called ''ISS (SPACE) RELOADED.
You will fix this if you move your studio in a path with no spaces.

On your navgenlauncher.exe you can see it cant find NavGenProJ and as you can see it stops loading AFTER ISS ....... (Space). It gives an error becuase there is a space.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to get it fixed I already posted the answer yesterday?!

"Make sure your Studio is not in a folder with ANY spaces. For example if its in a folder called ''Program Files'' it wont work.

If this is not your problem let me here and I can help you further with it. :)"

^ That will work.

As you can see your studio is in a FOLDER with SPACES called ''ISS (SPACE) RELOADED.
You will fix this if you move your studio in a path with no spaces.

On your navgenlauncher.exe you can see it cant find NavGenProJ and as you can see it stops loading AFTER ISS ....... (Space). It gives an error becuase there is a space.

Thanks!! I Build it by don't have any errors But I When I Build it with it don't have any chenge!? (in NavGen Have Success Message)

Thanks! a lot, I have resloved it by my self! :) Thanks!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!! I Build it by don't have any errors But I When I Build it with it don't have any chenge!? (in NavGen Have Success Message)

Thanks! a lot, I have resloved it by my self! :) Thanks!!!

Restart your studio! Nice work! Glad i could help out <3

Upvote 0
Back