• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] How to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to All,

First i want to thank you all guyz who share their knowledge in making this RanServer. After so many days of reading, trying, encountering errors, finally i got my server and control pannel running but...on my control pannel there is one problem that i cant solve. When i buy any items it says "Buy Item Success" and seems to be fine because there is no any error anymore. Now when i go to the ItemBank inside the game and look for the items that i bought its empty.
I know that i should continue reading and searching for the threads regarding this but i beg you for this one. I repeated twice the control pannel setup and this problem still exist.
Pls. give me the idea on how to solve this one.

Ty.

PS: my GMCharEdit tool works accurately but there is no ITEMBANK tab there. Is there something to do with it to my problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you compare the code of items in your ShopItemMap to your item.isf?? and ShopItemMap to ranCP scripts?

this one will give you example..

CaliberX - [Help] How to do this? - RaGEZONE Forums

hope that all who wants rancp knows this.. because most bank errors in rancp is because itemmap and item.isf didnt match and also in php script..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Heavenzel

Thanks a lot..Yeah I opened my GMCharedit and compare it with my ShopItem in SQL and i've found out that the code and product is not listed there. I'll try to encode those item in control pannel in sql. How about that file that you opened to change the price? Can U give me the file name. Sorry for my noob question coz really I'm still a noob here. Last thing if its not hard for you...can u give me the steps.

Tnxs again...

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@CaliberX

Please stop that multiple post. You posted 3 times with the same post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
item.php = contains usuable items such as Trans card, bus card, exp resu rosary etc..

rancp/page/item.php

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back