• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] How to make a quick Aion Registration Web-Page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be useful to know how to make a basic Registration WebPage and configure it to register accounts. A template for a web-page I found here

Aion Template

Demo here

but it doesn't seem to connect to my mysql database...

Does anyone have any basic Aion Templates they could share? Or maybe help on getting this template to work? I'm sure many would love this.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would be useful to know how to make a basic Registration WebPage and configure it to register accounts. A template for a web-page I found here

Aion Template

Demo here

but it doesn't seem to connect to my mysql database...

Does anyone have any basic Aion Templates they could share? Or maybe help on getting this template to work? I'm sure many would love this.

I can help but i need the source for it, can you give me a download link?
If not tell me and i will create a simple register page for you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I managed to figure out how to get it to work myself. For some reason the install.php still gives a sql execution error but editing the files works fine. first you have to combine al_server_ls and al_server_gs together into one. Then update the config.inc with the needed info adding the database info the recaptcha info and other things. you have to configure the smtp table and maybe a couple others. When it throws an error on the page just fix it.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\aion\includes\functions.phpon line 1814

Any errors that look like this are because of a couple of things. In the 3.9 Source Build there is no peak table in the database so the getPeak function of course doesn't exist so I edited the index.php to get rid of the use of that function. the player count and gm player count didn't work because it asked for tables that didn't exist. I aligned it with the tables that do exist and it works fine now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I managed to figure out how to get it to work myself. For some reason the install.php still gives a sql execution error but editing the files works fine. first you have to combine al_server_ls and al_server_gs together into one. Then update the config.inc with the needed info adding the database info the recaptcha info and other things. you have to configure the smtp table and maybe a couple others. When it throws an error on the page just fix it.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\aion\includes\functions.phpon line 1814

Any errors that look like this are because of a couple of things. In the 3.9 Source Build there is no peak table in the database so the getPeak function of course doesn't exist so I edited the index.php to get rid of the use of that function. the player count and gm player count didn't work because it asked for tables that didn't exist. I aligned it with the tables that do exist and it works fine now.

got mine to work..thx :)

Upvote 0
Back