• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] How to remove SW and CTF tab and disable events? (Juver Base Source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ran Developers. I'm a newbie and as the title says I want to remove the CW and CTF tab and disable those events (Refer to the image attached)

God bless to anyone who can help me with this :laugh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ran Developers. I'm a newbie and as the title says I want to remove the CW and CTF tab and disable those events (Refer to the image attached)

God bless to anyone who can help me with this :laugh:

Update about this. I disabled sw and ctf in default.charclass then removed the sw and ctf tab in data/gui. For short. Problem solved

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How'd you do it ? I tried removing the buttons and text and I got errors in my Emulator/client

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer : Im not a pro . Im still learning .
Here's my sample of errors .
1st pic : Im trying to comment out the Capture Flag / School Wars Button
2nd pic : I got this error
3rd Pic : I can get into the game , text are missing but the button ( Im not sure where to find this in the gui ) but they're still working .
-
I already put ( // ) on the default charclass of schoolwar / ctf file

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Disclaimer : Im not a pro . Im still learning .
Here's my sample of errors .
1st pic : Im trying to comment out the Capture Flag / School Wars Button
2nd pic : I got this error
3rd Pic : I can get into the game , text are missing but the button ( Im not sure where to find this in the gui ) but they're still working .
-
I already put ( // ) on the default charclass of schoolwar / ctf file
Yeah, that's why you're here. All of us are learning even pros. are still learning.

revert the one you commented on.

here's what you need to comment:

COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1
COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, _inner_competitionui.xml decrypt it first then encrypt after
Now its gone . hhhhhh I did the exact method , Decrypt > Comment out > Encrypt > Put it back to gui . Did this twice , got the same result šŸ˜­

Attachments

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
CompetitionWindow.cpp
C++:
void CCompetitionWindow::CreateSubControl ()
{
    m_pButtonEventTyranny = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_0", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 0 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_TYRANNY );
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

to:
    m_pButtonEventTyranny = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_0", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 0 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_TYRANNY );
    //m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    //m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

or
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);

Default.charclass
C++:
SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

to
//SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
//CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C++:
void CCompetitionWindow::CreateSubControl ()
{

to:
    //m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    //m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

or
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);

C++:
SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

to
//SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
//CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini
Thankyou ! Imma try this !

EDIT : IT WORKED ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back