Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] I Cant acess Emisand Admin Pannel v2 !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I cant acess Emisand's Admin Pannel v2 idk why ... , When i try join AdminCp from website , always refresh zz!

HELP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't change the index.php to other names like.. eg: admin.php.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all!

Ilovepie i didn't change --'

Now i can Acess admin pannel but always get error :

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: INFORM-832402C4\SQLEXPRESS in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 19

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 20

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 20

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 38
Usuario y/o Contrase

Upvote 0
Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sry guys i have the same problem..!!

but, try this... go to ur root ( ex: wamp ) folder..

and go tp php folder..... php.ini ... and find something like short_open_tag = Off

Change it to: short_open_tag = On

and save the file... re-open ur web server ( ex:wamp )...

That may work,,, but, by me that did not work!!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Demantor!

I already Have short_open_tag = On

But dun work :S

Idk why..

so muth work , go to database search Accounts --' and change rank zz

Emisand please help us!

Upvote 0
Sultan of Yolo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Kyuma,

I fixed it............ It is now working by me 10000% xD

See..... What webServer are you using??!

If you are using wamp 1.5 or so Removed it...

and install the Wamp server 2.0 ( i am using and working )

then, copy all ur files in the wamp/www folder

then, cick the wamp icon and see PHP --> php extentions--->add the mssql and all what is near msql or so..( u may know )

then, click on the wamp server icon and select php --> php settings---> click on Short open tag ..... then u will see a right sign on it...

the Wamp server will restart auto... and then all will work...

That is what i did by me and then i worked^^

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LALA

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: INFORM-832402C4\SQLEXPRESS in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 19

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 20

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\config.php on line 20

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 37

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\wamp\www\AdminCp\index.php on line 38
Usuario y/o Contrase

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Don't you post in one of his posts about his Admin Panel V2? He always answers there.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:( ,......................................................!

Upvote 0
Back