• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help! I need some answer from our PRO DEVS here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this problems Hope you can answer me guys to how to fix it.

1st: Bloody Ice Warehouse is Bug.

2nd: Red Osm blade image is not complete and Archidium Weapons cant be seen but its there.. Set is OK.

3rd: Arcane Trace Map code doesnt appear even players reach level 180. they cant go arcane trace.

4th: Why Blader skill slot is only 20 slot? when they're already TRANSCENDER, they can get 20 different skills but when its already 20 skills on theyre skill slot they CAN'T add any more skills, but when i try to other class, we can add 20+ skills.. Why? how to fix it?

Please specify what problem you are answering..

Thanks in advance to all Dev who will help.. PLEASE DONT SPAM HERE.. only helpful answer can be posted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st: For this little prob. there is a Guide for how to fix this (it's not that hard, there are 1 or 2 numbers you need to change, thats all.. just find it)
2nd: Same here (there's a Guide for this if I remember right but I'm not 100% sure about this one!)
3rd: There are more then 3 Guides for how to add Arcane Trace and it's Map Code, I never tried them cuz I stopped working on my last Server and the current
Server is ep2 only so.. you will need to find out how to add it or ask someone who can do that for you.. but I'm pretty sure you will have to do it by yourself.
4th: Another one.. aren't there Guides where you can find out how to add Skill-Slot's manually?

I know this Post is not that helpful but if you're not even motivated enaugh to use the search-function,
how do you want to edit your Server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure Arcane Trace is made as a normal map, not dungeon or special-war map or whatever, then be sure you load enough map icons in cabalmain, which it does from what i remember. Then when you got all files in client, make a trigger, cause i bet you don't have a big load on your server, which gives you map codes depending on map idx. WarpBfield and MapBfield = (2 ^ 12) - 1 ... ^ is not shift, it's "at power".

Make sure your cabal.enc is synced with server rank.scp .... for skill slots.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for off-topic but walker .. as i remember you quited about cabal :p atleast you dont run your server anymore ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi There Scammer/Posser u need to learn those before u start your own server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what about learning while starting the Server?
Like 90% of the current dev's did?
That's the meaning of releases, tut's etc. btw.
And he wrote [Help] to the Thread's title
so if you don't want to help.. why the hell do you still reply to it?

Back