[Help] Interlude Editing L2J 

Experienced Elementalist
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
What program do you use to edit Interlude files? And if someone has a link please post it, im not being lazy its just that ive been looking for a long time and i have tried l2file edit and that hasnt worked either, it doesnt let me re encrypt it. Whats wrong?
 
Actually I got the same problem...
I'm not sure what file you're referring to but it l2fileedit won't let me edit my l2.ini so I'm pretty lost because I can't even insert my own IP

Could anybody help here out please?

Thanks in advance
 
Upvote 0
i just have the problem if i change my things with l2file edit and i start it l2 say that the files are currupted :S
 
Upvote 0
You should first open your file with the notepad before editing or decrypting it
You will see a Lineage vXXX and lots of korean or strange characters
Look if you're encrypting the file at the same revision
(For instance the stand-alone Interlude Clean instalation (without update) have the l2.ini with 413, not with 414, take care about that)

escdark
 
Upvote 0
kk thx for that info... i will test it tomorrow

Edit: thx escdark if i save it in 413 all works fine :) tyvm
 
Upvote 0
If u got CORRUPTED FILES then u deleted some space ( or TAB )
Btw u cant encode c6 .dat files.
 
Upvote 0
because the most of you say bullshit I got a patched system from a PRIVATE server and with file edit(413 ver) I made all the custom stuff and the ip of my server.
 
Upvote 0
Back