• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help] Isc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open 0. ServerRestarter in the Lightning55-Core-v1 folder,a window comes up that says "Cannot connect to ISC" after the system32 windows load. I have everything put together correctly, I think, since it was working just yesterday. I changed a few things in the notepad files named char_server, world_server, and login_server. Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Isc?

if your login, char and world server is working fine then why not start them individually. dont bother to use restarter if it gives you error. just a suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It still comes up with an error that way. Says "Cannont connect to ISC" in char_server and login_server. In world_server it keeps coming up with a window that says "Fatal error".

It did the same thing with the 0. Server Restarter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check your config files. ISC = 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay so that was definitely a blonde moment. I changed the IP from my Hama ID to the default WAN thingy 127.0.0.1 but I didn't change them in the ISC section so it was still my Hama ID. xD

Thanks.

Back