Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] Isc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open 0. ServerRestarter in the Lightning55-Core-v1 folder,a window comes up that says "Cannot connect to ISC" after the system32 windows load. I have everything put together correctly, I think, since it was working just yesterday. I changed a few things in the notepad files named char_server, world_server, and login_server. Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Isc?

if your login, char and world server is working fine then why not start them individually. dont bother to use restarter if it gives you error. just a suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It still comes up with an error that way. Says "Cannont connect to ISC" in char_server and login_server. In world_server it keeps coming up with a window that says "Fatal error".

It did the same thing with the 0. Server Restarter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check your config files. ISC = 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay so that was definitely a blonde moment. I changed the IP from my Hama ID to the default WAN thingy 127.0.0.1 but I didn't change them in the ISC section so it was still my Hama ID. xD

Thanks.

Back