Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] items always rollback

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello ragezoner!! i want your help, im using brave ran client and i set up my server already and done but my problem is always rollback all items i put in all character or account, always rollback after i server list . please can u give me an idea how to prevent items rollback .

hello ragezoner!! i want your help, im using brave ran client and i set up my server already and done but my problem is always rollback all items i put in all character or account, always rollback after i server list . please can u give me an idea how to prevent items rollback .

" Use Another Database...

Upvote 0

Braveran Client is same to JAMRAN client......friendly advise forget it or else you will regret.....

Upvote 0
iv`e used ep7cleandatabased and neo database and also ep7 database been shared here but got no luck .. i think the problem is it on client .. only the item is rollback
The problem is on your database...kindly change it :)

Upvote 0
Back