Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Java Virtual Machine L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I'm having a Problem with my java virtual machine when i restart my server or shutdown it and run again some time later, the error u can see on the screenshot.
I dont think its memory problem cuz i have 1gb ddr400 dual channel kingston RAM.

Sry if its on wrong session but i'm searching like a mad and i cant find an answer close to help me :S

Attachments

• wtfisthis - [Help]Java Virtual Machine - RaGEZONE Forums
    wtfisthis.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 83
Re: Java Virtual Machine

When you edit the startgameserver.bat or startloginserver.bat and change the values for example (-Xmx512m) remember to put the (m) after changing the number to what size of ram your trying to use.

This is often the case when receiving this error.

Upvote 0
Re: Java Virtual Machine

It is memory problem. because 1 G is not enough. bigpimppy is right. You can not put you total memory as heap for java. Just open StartGameServer.bat and change to -Xmx750m or -Xmx512m.

Upvote 0
ok problem fixed when editing the satrgameserver.bat on lines that talk about
"Xmx512m"

thanks guys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ai galera

se alguem tiver tendo um problema como o da figura:

1-bot

Upvote 0
Back