May 3, 2009 #1 A anticool Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 I want to modify the language within the game will have to do What's up Who has enough to recommend? Please..... /0\
I want to modify the language within the game will have to do What's up Who has enough to recommend? Please..... /0\
May 4, 2009 #2 DF08Said Developer Decennium 500 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 539 Reaction score 10 Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. no1 can recommend u anything Since No1 has Modified the Client (not Main.exe and _Main.exe). so u will have to chill untill we find a Way To unpack .kog Files
Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. no1 can recommend u anything Since No1 has Modified the Client (not Main.exe and _Main.exe). so u will have to chill untill we find a Way To unpack .kog Files
May 4, 2009 #3 A anticool Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. Thanks for your suggestion but it would be difficult for me. DF08Said you tell to add cash in database to me and GP - -" thk
Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. Thanks for your suggestion but it would be difficult for me. DF08Said you tell to add cash in database to me and GP - -" thk
May 4, 2009 #4 DF08Said Developer Decennium 500 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 539 Reaction score 10 Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. what do u mean?
May 4, 2009 #5 A anticool Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. I want to adding cash and GP in database to user Ex > cash = 99999 GP = 99999 Add to the table? and edit rate exp ?? thk ...... T^T
Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. I want to adding cash and GP in database to user Ex > cash = 99999 GP = 99999 Add to the table? and edit rate exp ?? thk ...... T^T
May 4, 2009 #6 A anticool Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. I'm sorry bad English , Use google translate to help. ^^ very Stupid T^T
Re: I want to know how to modify language in the game. I'm sorry bad English , Use google translate to help. ^^ very Stupid T^T