[HELP] Latale PrivateServer Connection Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I just downloaded the LaTale Client and a question came across my mind...

When the PS goes online (and people are allowed to register and play) what will we need to do to access the server?
Will it be like MapleStory, where we have a .Bat file or modified .Exe that point the client to the private server?
Or will it be like Ragnarok Online, where we have to download a whole new client to get to play LaMyth?
 
Re: Latale PriateServer Connection Questions

well Traitor you can run it only with bat file the client is for disabling the xtrap
its better to use bat/launcher file so they will not sue you for editing the client =\
 
If we could get a custom patcher/launcher with LataleMyth logos on it, I could help do so. =-D
 
That's good...would love to play with out that XCrap (woops...xtrap....lol), although I dont cheat.

Just started playing LaTale today (the last time I played, it was in OB. Didn't play long at all...)...not as good as Maple Story as the combat goes, but way better GrfX, better Audio, and better quests...
 
I disagree, the combo system and early level skill advantages make it ten times better than Maplestory in my opinion.

Well, the combat in Maple was smoother. You could turn on a dime if you needed to protect yourself from the back/front, ect. In LaTale, you turn slowly, you walk VERY slowly (so you better run...ALOT), and monsters pelt you with attacks if you happen to be standing on them...

Combos dont really do anything, do they?
 
I disagree, the combo system and early level skill advantages make it ten times better than Maplestory in my opinion.
I agree, also in MapleStory the beginner levels are so boring, in LaTale you start with your job. So It's better. :O
 
This thread can be closed now...the question has been answered and a client has been released (release section)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back