• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [help] login mu origin 8.3 error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi every body,

I'm newbie research mu mobile. I try mu origin 8.3 from https://forum.ragezone.com/f981/release-mu-origin-8-3-a-1169389/

But when i start game error, i don't know fix that. Someone help me, thanks :
m1kTuYJ - [help] login mu origin 8.3 error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's API url problem , you changed ?
Yeap, i changed in folder smail when decompile apk and change ip in Nextstep of Assimblem-CShap.dll but not working for me.
I don't know wrong is that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In mu chinese you only have to change Version.xml ip and thats it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In mu chinese you only have to change Version.xml ip and thats it.
Is there a way to register for an account manually? Because after registering a play account now I can't find the table containing the registered account and password.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check with Navicat t_users or something like that in Kuafu or the different tables

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check with Navicat t_users or something like that in Kuafu or the different tables
i tried searching in the tables of kuafu and mu_game_1 but there is no table related to the user, yesterday i watched HHDev's account registration video, how can he sign up for a testragezone account like position? because i also tried changing the path adapi.mg3721.com and got the same error as above. LeoNeIM can you share with me? Would be grateful if you could share how to connect.

cuongnv - [help] login mu origin 8.3 error - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
too easy if you want i will make you an apk editable login
too easy if you want i will make you an apk editable login

Upvote 0
Back