[HELP] Logins detail incorrect

Initiate Mage
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need help with this problem, since I really do not know how to fix it because I'm new to this :confused:

What happens is that when I try to enter the flyff tell me that the date is incorrect and can not be because the data that are in the database. :(
Toxium - [HELP] Logins detail incorrect - RaGEZONE Forums

It also gives me an error after running WorldServer.exe ...
error_20170407.txt
2017/ 4/ 7 17:05:47 ping TRANS - 89, trans:2017/04/07 17:05:44
2017/ 4/ 7 17:06:42 ping CORE - 55, trans:2017/04/07 17:06:13
2017/ 4/ 7 17:06:42 ping TRANS - 55, trans:2017/04/07 17:06:13

For the doubts I have everything configured as this guide says Flyff Server Setup Guide [v15]

I hope that they can solve me the problem, that is all.....

PD: I'm sorry if my english is bad but I speak is spanish
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's due to using incorrect salt, also with that being said please refrain from double posting otherwise i'll have to hit you with a warning.

I also removed your email/facebook, which tbh is just a target for spam.
 
Back