[HELP] Making Myself GM [HELP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I made an account and set the strAuthority to 0, when I log in, Q (GM Speed run) nor /notice doesn't work.. So therefore I am not GM!

I am using Microsoft SQL Server 2005, after I edited the table to make myself GM I right-clicked and selected "Execute SQL", does this save changes?

Please help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1) ComputerName\SQLEXPRESS\Databases\KN_online\Tables\USERDATA. Right-Click USERDATA table, and press Open Table.

2) Locate the row corresponding to the character you want to give GM authorization to. Scroll right until you hit the authority column. Change the value for the character's authority column to 0.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Omega, three more questions:

1. How do I give my character items? I know the item IDs I just want them to appear in my characters inventory when I log in.

2. I set all my stats to 255 in Userdata, what about my skills? It doesn't ask me!

3. How do I make my GM un-invisible?

Thank you so much!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. You can give it through the WEB_ITEMMALL table, find a way to decipher the strItem column in USERDATA, or insert a link for GMs to do that on your ko panel.

2. You can give decipher the strSkill column in USERDATA, or add a KO Panel link.

3. Type /view 100 to make a GM visible, but not clickable. Type /unview 100 for a GM to go back visible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Auto Clan Grade, you mean.

Add this to your Account_Logout procedure. (ComputerName\SQLEXPRESS\Databases\KN_online\Programmability\Stored Procedures\Account_Logout)

Code:
exec imbacodermyst
exec otonpsimgesi
exec np_icon
exec Rank_Knights

Then, hit execute.

Back