[HELP] Making sever pubic hosting on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hey guys.

I want a friend (only onde friend) to join my server to test some features. So here are the questions:

Assuming that I got Ketchup's VS19/18 files, what should I do to make my server public to one friend and host it on my own PC and network/IP?

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: Assume that I'm a newbie on this hehe :P
 
I get it Groxy, and I thank you.
But my question is:
8.6
Once I uploaded my Client folder, what should I ask my friend to do after downloading it?

Thanks for your help.
 
Upvote 0
I get it Groxy, and I thank you.
But my question is:
8.6
Once I uploaded my Client folder, what should I ask my friend to do after downloading it?

Thanks for your help.

Extract it, make an account and Play. This is really a question? Lol.
 
Upvote 0
Yes, that was a question hehe. It was my first time and sometimes I like to know the exact details. You can close the tread.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back