[Help] Mas Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
Hi, I am currently having a problem in Mas Dungeon where you enter at level 155 i can only see the lowbie monsters instead the ygg monsters. Quests are fine and functioning and I can spawn the boss specifically the YGG Tree Branch.
 
Hi, I am currently having a problem in Mas Dungeon where you enter at level 155 i can only see the lowbie monsters instead the ygg monsters. Quests are fine and functioning and I can spawn the boss specifically the YGG Tree Branch.

Upgrade the map to current retail.
 
Sir is it the DuFlMas?
Every single day you bring a new surprise with you, And not in a good way.

You:
SIR , problem in Mas Dungeon where you enter at level 155 i can only see the lowbie monsters how to fix SIR?
Ketchup: Upgrade the map to current retail.
What is so hard to understand? Upgrade the map to the current one.
It means you can download retail, use ResEditor.exe and extract the it.
You're asking If its DuFlMas you can open it with a WorldEditor and see If it's what you're desire to change\check.
You can also check your resources side to understand which map It is. Enough with these retarded questions as you guys don't even say thanks to the people who helps you. Btw, a lot of people told you to not use this shitty files of guru and yet you decide to go against their advice. So It's time for you to grow up and be responsible to decision's you made.
 
Thank you so much for giving me which exactly to look for you're such a wonderful person. I encountered an error but managed to solve it because the one I leeched uses different define numbers compare to what I using.



I am really sorry for causing you trouble, I do appreciate everything just so you know. But hear me first, I never intended to make a profit for the server that I stood, donations are never been forced and the reason why I have it is to "at least" cover the cost of hosting and I am transparent to my donors even though it's not much because I only got few players who are supporting me. I failed to learn back in the days because I was a kid that time when Flyff is a thing and I understood nothing and I am just making my dream before where I failed to do it so I hope you give me consideration from all my noob questions. I will never resell or do some stuffs such as scamming people, I am only 1 month learning from the scratch being an owner but I will not stop from learning because I find it a passion and I wish to develop new systems for flyff but I know I'm still far ahead. Once again, thank you and I am sorry.
 
Thank you so much for giving me which exactly to look for you're such a wonderful person. I encountered an error but managed to solve it because the one I leeched uses different define numbers compare to what I using.



I am really sorry for causing you trouble, I do appreciate everything just so you know. But hear me first, I never intended to make a profit for the server that I stood, donations are never been forced and the reason why I have it is to "at least" cover the cost of hosting and I am transparent to my donors even though it's not much because I only got few players who are supporting me. I failed to learn back in the days because I was a kid that time when Flyff is a thing and I understood nothing and I am just making my dream before where I failed to do it so I hope you give me consideration from all my noob questions. I will never resell or do some stuffs such as scamming people, I am only 1 month learning from the scratch being an owner but I will not stop from learning because I find it a passion and I wish to develop new systems for flyff but I know I'm still far ahead. Once again, thank you and I am sorry.

I'm done helping you with your flyff questions as your not learning anything but trying to profit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back