Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me, cannot stock all Party Buff/ TG WAR ID to WAR NAME and DM GL FG PaRTY ICON

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong Section

Help me, cannot stock all Party Buff/ TG WAR ID to WAR NAME and DM GL FG PaRTY ICON​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could be wrong but if I do remember it correctly, as for the cabal.enc look for:
buff_keep_dummy_flag

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could be wrong but if I do remember it correctly, as for the cabal.enc look for:
buff_keep_dummy_flag
thank you sir.. can i ask too if how to work the DM/ FG/GL PArty ICON activate?

buff_keep_dummy_flag
do you know sir how to change from WAR ID to WAR NAME in TG WAR?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't work with files that include these classes and don't want to make assumptions.
Can't help with that, sorry.
I suggest to add that detail to your first post though, those who could help might otherwise miss it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i try it sir but i cannot enter to the channel and the client is not responding..

You cannot connect on the channel because you are using a different account premium Idx.

C++:
BOOL __fastcall NameWars(DWORD p)
{
    if ((CALL_ADDR(0x004D5273)) && *(DWORD*)0x0107D020 == 1)    //0x0107D020 == Premium Idx
    {
        return FALSE;
    }
    return dwJmpnWars();
}

Upvote 1
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cannot connect on the channel because you are using a different account premium Idx.

C++:
BOOL __fastcall NameWars(DWORD p)
{
    if ((CALL_ADDR(0x004D5273)) && *(DWORD*)0x0107D020 == 1)    //0x0107D020 == Premium Idx
    {
        return FALSE;
    }
    return dwJmpnWars();
}
its working now thank you so much..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad, you're welcome!
sir i just want to how to make my BUFF cannot remove when im going to relog/select character.?

I don't work with files that include these classes and don't want to make assumptions.
Can't help with that, sorry.
I suggest to add that detail to your first post though, those who could help might otherwise miss it.
Sir i just want to how to make my BUFF cannot remove when im going to relog/select character.?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back