Help me my SQL server install error..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see my image how to install SQL i ff. the instruction but error.... what the problem.... last year i install SQL but its working but now error.....

Attachments

• gl_0001 - Help me my SQL server install error.. - RaGEZONE Forums
    gl_0001.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 68
my pc is old i create a ran server ep3 but i delete it and re uninstall my SQL server..... but now i create a ep4 server and install again SQL but error..... last year install sql but now is error.... ok i redownload my sql intaller..... because i download my sql installer is last year.. ok.. thanks for help me...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and also, delete the registry folder of your sql in your registry....before reinstalling it...

Upvote 0
where the location of registry.....

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

try to reformat and redownload the sql installer

i follow your instruction but is not working....

Upvote 0
start> run> type regedit>Hkey local machine>software> and browse for it...be careful deleting a wrong folder can damage your PC ^_^..its true...

Upvote 0
just delete your sql 2005 in control panel.. before re-installing no need to delete the registry in regedit!

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

thnx dude....

[N]o [P]roblem!!!

Upvote 0
even if you uninstalled the sql it will leave a registry about it in your registry that will recognize the old one unless [maybe] you already reformat your pc...

Upvote 0
what folder i delete... FrameWork is non folder...

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

i reformat my pc but i install SQL server its same an Error...

Upvote 0
what i say is about sql ^_^ after you uninstall it..and you want to install it again...

Upvote 0
Back