Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me my SQL server install error..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see my image how to install SQL i ff. the instruction but error.... what the problem.... last year i install SQL but its working but now error.....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my pc is old i create a ran server ep3 but i delete it and re uninstall my SQL server..... but now i create a ep4 server and install again SQL but error..... last year install sql but now is error.... ok i redownload my sql intaller..... because i download my sql installer is last year.. ok.. thanks for help me...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and also, delete the registry folder of your sql in your registry....before reinstalling it...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where the location of registry.....

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

try to reformat and redownload the sql installer

i follow your instruction but is not working....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
start> run> type regedit>Hkey local machine>software> and browse for it...be careful deleting a wrong folder can damage your PC ^_^..its true...

Upvote 0
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just delete your sql 2005 in control panel.. before re-installing no need to delete the registry in regedit!

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

thnx dude....

[N]o [P]roblem!!!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if you uninstalled the sql it will leave a registry about it in your registry that will recognize the old one unless [maybe] you already reformat your pc...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what folder i delete... FrameWork is non folder...

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

i reformat my pc but i install SQL server its same an Error...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i say is about sql ^_^ after you uninstall it..and you want to install it again...

Upvote 0
Back