help-me pls InS@ne e ProtisBacK

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe u stuck at the char screen like i was before?

try to wait at least 10 lines before executing each server, especially zoneserver......

and if u stuck at the loading screen, restart zoneserver as dastorm said.....

As struck on select character, in my opinion stop start all A3 server again most I found when start zoneserver, in start zoserver start will not display ....gate Ok.
Or any solution delete all folder 000-999 in account folder, recreate all folder again.

I cant understand that how all chars r naked from the starting O.o ...
& 1 more thing .. it must show the name of the char while the char selection screen ... i donno that the cliet u r using can b used with these server files or not..:bad: hope anyone can solve ur problem ....

I cant understand that how all chars r naked from the starting O.o ...
& 1 more thing .. it must show the name of the char while the char selection screen ... i donno that the cliet u r using can b used with these server files or not..:bad: hope anyone can solve ur problem ....

ok, er dude

You would have some archive that can correct this problem of the personages who do not appear the name, therefore finds that it lacks archives in the a3server ........

Voc

The same problem happened to me. I scrapped the client i was using and used rehexed the ara3 client and used it. Works fine.

I think the issue is with the ODBC not being configured file.

The same problem happened to me. I scrapped the client i was using and used rehexed the ara3 client and used it. Works fine.

I think the issue is with the ODBC not being configured file.

coppernails, debtor for answering me, wanted to know if you screns or archives of its configurations made in its current server and customer could post some, and that version of the server A3 you would be using (202).

coppernails, voc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back