Help me! RaiderZ client packer

In the past two years, I haven't given up this game, but I don't know how to encrypt my key, so I can't update the new version. I translated the game for nearly a month. When I thought of how hard I had to translate and add new maps, new props, new equipment, and new monsters, but they were decrypted by others, is there anyone else to answer this question now? How to change the key? Until now, this game still surpasses many games. I really like it
 
Last edited:
In the past two years, I haven't given up this game, but I don't know how to encrypt my key, so I can't update the new version. I translated the game for nearly a month. When I thought of how hard I had to translate and add new maps, new props, new equipment, and new monsters, but they were decrypted by others, is there anyone else to answer this question now? How to change the key? Until now, this game still surpasses many games. I really like it

Just ignore it and work with the current keys, because even if you change keys still possible to unpack your client.
 
In the past two years, I haven't given up this game, but I don't know how to encrypt my key, so I can't update the new version. I translated the game for nearly a month. When I thought of how hard I had to translate and add new maps, new props, new equipment, and new monsters, but they were decrypted by others, is there anyone else to answer this question now? How to change the key? Until now, this game still surpasses many games. I really like it

Hello sc106, you just can protect your game agaisnt files unpack if you change the whole FileSystem to a new one, with the key change you just protect the files agaisnt replace/changes but it still possible unpack since still using the Default FileSystem from RaiderZ.

Best Regards,
José Lucas
 
Thank you very much, which means there is no way



Thank you. I've probably understood that only your revolution server can't be unzipped among the servers I found. All other servers can be unzipped.
 
Thank you very much, which means there is no way



Thank you. I've probably understood that only your revolution server can't be unzipped among the servers I found. All other servers can be unzipped.

Even the revolution can be unpacked if you know how to do it, that is what i means and the same as José said.
 
Back