Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help-me

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Good afternoon friends of ragezone, I am postando aki one doubts recent on an error in the server, in the folder to mainserver appears this error aki, (Good afternoon friends of ragezone, I am postando aki one doubts recent on an error in the server, in the folder to mainserver appears this error aki, ( ), would like to know where I am errando and if the problem this in the DB or if and usuario of the SQL. It forgives me if I said something wrong and they pardon me for my English horrivel, therefore I am Brazilian and necessary of an aid, I wait that the GodFather or Akruz can help me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are your databases restored..?
Are all ASD's running properly?
Did you set up your ODBC's correctly?
Did you Install Borland's Database Engine...?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah..!! Should have asked that first..!! LOL

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

I followed the guide correctly, but therefore the error pparently and of the DBs, I installed borland I restored dbs, you execute the OBDCs correctly, if it does not function must have been for I not to have read the right guide, the guide of the legendario functions in the version 202=205?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to Control Panel>Data Sources> ODBC and verify all the ODBC's and check if they are registered successfully..!!

Reaction score
hlm

friends obliged for answering, but unhappyly I am having difficulties in relation to server 202, link of mainserver does not open, always the same error “GameInitfail” error of DB manage, I restored db certinho, I installed BDE correctly, I brought up to date the SQl with sp2k3, I made the OBDC's correctly (I edited they corretamnte and I tie I tested they in sql, functions normal), I created the usuario A3serial in sql and functioned normal, I placed in db_ower and functioned normal…, the question is? - Necessary to review my errors and to find a solution appropriate to decide this insolente error, Grrrrrr, rsrrsrs…. I thank the aid of vocês for helping me in the server ..... Alguem knows that error and this?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you edit all your Svrinfo.ini files correctly.? Are you sure you set teh correct database sources in the main server server info file..?

Reaction score
svrinfo.ini

good I go to order an archive of the Svrinfo.ini to able to check and error, where .ini would be possibly my error in the archive, I find that the error this in accountpath or root where it places to dir of the archive.

>>>http://www.4shared.com/file/10602403/7f00501b/_2__SvrInfoini.html<<<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Err..Dude, it is really difficult to understand what you are saying.
But I could figure out that you figured out your problem. Congrats!
If that aint the case, please try and be more clear. Use Google Language Tool or something.

Reaction score
ok dude

friend, I am making maximo that in relation the translation of my language, know that dificil will be, but I wait that they compreedam my difficulty in the English, added you in msn because of the being able to help me with the server of A3online, wait that you can help me?

I know for you dificil task to help me, but with patience and intelligence will able dialogue better calm, understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back