Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Monitor Questions

Reaction score
I want to buy a monitor for my 360 which I will be buying. The monitor is going to be used for duel screening with my laptop and switching to the xbox when I want to play.

I was thinking of getting a 22 inch monitor but I don't know what specs are good for a monitor used to play xbox 360 games?

Am i supposed to be looking for something like Contrast: 8000:1?

I was thinking of getting this

Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW

Model
Brand SAMSUNG
Model 2253BW
Cabinet Color Black
Display
Screen Size 22"
Widescreen Yes. 5:4(4:3) Enable with Aspect Ratio Control
Recommended Resolution 1680 x 1050
Viewing Angle 170

HDMI or DVI. Both are digital and i think DVI is HD, not too sure. Well DVI works in 2560x1600 so yea must be, all HD really is, is higher res.

HDMI and DVI doesn't matter really. And 24" are nowhere 22" when it comes to "bang for the buck". And sure full-HD but how often do you use it? And "only" 1680*1050 is pretty okey to.

And that Samsung got recommended in alot of reviews. I'd buy it!

I recommend the Samsung 2493HM if you can afford it. I plan on getting that or the 2693HM (26" model) once I get my next paycheque.

Built-in speakers and HDMI input.

Back