Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Need help managing my external harddisk

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi.
Recently I lent my friend my external harddisk for him to upload my animes collection into his comp (internal harddisk) and his little brother happened to cut and paste all my Code Geass R1 and R2 (2 of the collect I had on my harddisk) and paste it in his computer. He watched the anime on his comp and he deleted them after watching without even realising what cut and paste done to my external harddisk.. (he only knew cut and paste give him the episodes he wants to his internal hardisk.)

Is there any method to prevent this in the future like putting a password on my external harddisk whenever there is a delete/cut and paste attempt?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its kind of frustrating when you spent hours clicking searching for links to dl and now its gone cause i was being helpful and share it with friends.. warning everyone here to warn your friends when you does things like this else you may be like me..

Back