Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need help with Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know most of you guys are good at coding and servers and all that.
Anyway i play an online game called thang online (::: THANG Online - Adventure RPG ::: ).
It is a big community and many ppl would like a private server.
I was wondering if someone could get the server files for this game.
So a private server can be set up .

Thanks in advanced.
Tomson

I know that but, no one on the game could do it...so thats why i ask here.

I know that but, no one on the game could do it...so thats why i ask here.

It's possible they have already been stolen or leaked somewhere on the net.. I mean RZ isn't the first place all server files show up.. I would advise you to lurk moar... and if you end up unable to find the files you're looking for, either play the official server, wait for the files to be leaked or stolen eventually or find a way to get the files yourself.

Yes Rage zone is where all the pirated server software stuff shows up after the noobs get there hands on it. Check the Chinese/Korean/Russian Forums if you want the primary sources.... ^^ sorry to be so frank in my wording but I don't believe in Euphemisms

Usefull advice for those that don't speak chinese/korean/russian Xenosaga :wink: You're probably right, but there's a reason why an english forum like this is so big :icon6:

Anyway, asking for hacks is still illegal here, and I doubt anyone here is going to code an emulator, so to prevent further offtopicness this is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back