Help Needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I'm done with my server i run my server with hamachi i open locator , matchagent and matchserver when i go in game it says Cannot Access Server





weakkapa - Help Needed - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Please post your Server.ini in bb code

Code:
[DB]
DNS="GunzDB"
USERNAME=""  <-- [B]I Removed it haha :) dont want to let u guys see[/B]
PASSWORD=""  <-- [B]I Removed it haha :) dont want to let u guys see[/B]

[SERVER]
MAXUSER=500
SERVERID=1
SERVERNAME="Illusion"
FREELOGINIP=""
KEEPERIP="5.166.200.64"
MONITORIP="5.166.200.64"
MONITORPORT=9000
MODE="clan"
COUNTRY="BRZ"
LANGUAGE="BRZ"
USETICKET="0"

[LANGUAGE]
LANG_TYPE="eng"

[LOCALE]
DBAgentPort=5100
DBAgentIP=127.0.0.1

[FILTER]
USE="0" 
ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"

[ENVIRONMENT]
USE_HSHIELD="0"
USE_XTRAP="0"
USE_EVENT="0"
USE_FILECRC="0"
USE_MD5="0"
 
Upvote 0
Code:
MONITORIP="5.166.200.64"

should be:

Code:
MONITORIP="127.0.0.1"

Thx and it woks ty erm i still got another problem.

I changed the grade to 255 - administator to my so i can try admin panel also in game than staff panel i cannot login it says user id or password invalid and in game it says incorrect pw
 
Upvote 0
Back