[Help] Neuz Dragon Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
hi
i have download the neuz and the flyfflauncher from de dev section Dragon Files,
only when i dubble click flyfflauncher nothing opening...

whats wrong pls help me.

greetz crossie:sneaky2:
 
Re: Neuz Dragon Files

True the same happens to me, I'm Hoping GlaphanKing can show us how the neuz works
or if there's any way to make an Neuz file that would be great :D . But I know Glaphan's
Awfully busy these days and I don't want to make him mad or anything. Well hopefully
we find the solution to this problem.
 
Re: Neuz Dragon Files

Try to open it manually, using the "fameguy" parameter.
 
Re: Neuz Dragon Files

Delete flyffluncher, create a .bat file with any name and this inside:
Code:
@echo off
echo  Flyff Loader
Neuz.exe fameguy
 
Re: Neuz Dragon Files

Try to open it manually, using the "fameguy" parameter.
Excuse me can you please explain this more thoroughly? I'm not to familiar with this "fameguy"
Please and Thank You ^_^

EDIT:
Okay Thank You Very Much for helping poupay & BBim it worked.
 
Last edited:
if i think bout out i might be wrong the fameguy paramter is becauseits loading fames neuz which has got the gg removed and fame also edited sunkist so it was fameguy instead but as i say i may be wrong
 
Back