- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
I successfully filled up my [Public Office] Juria with CS, cloaks (love the Dragon Cloak 4), and Hair Styles. Now it is full, and I want to add another tab to Juria.
My understanding of 'tab' would be like the first tab 'Perin' in Juria, or 'Brooms' and 'Boards' in [Statior Dior]. There's the white tab 'Perin' and then two blue tabs that you can't click on. How would you make the blue tabs white so you could add more items? Also, can you change the name of the tabs (like for me, I want Upgrading/CS/Hair/Cloaks or something like that instead of just Perin)? Any help appreciated.
My understanding of 'tab' would be like the first tab 'Perin' in Juria, or 'Brooms' and 'Boards' in [Statior Dior]. There's the white tab 'Perin' and then two blue tabs that you can't click on. How would you make the blue tabs white so you could add more items? Also, can you change the name of the tabs (like for me, I want Upgrading/CS/Hair/Cloaks or something like that instead of just Perin)? Any help appreciated.

