• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help] on boboku safe upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried following this guide to increase upgrades https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/how-to-increase-upgrade-limits-1208549/

I did manage to make it work by upgrading manually. But when I try to add an item to the Safe upgrade on boboku my client crashes. Same with Accessories upgrade.

This is the debug :

Bradix0805 - [help] on boboku safe upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

CallRender

All pic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.

what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other instances may show with spaces like for( int ...

Search for < smelt_max and I believe you will find your issue

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.

Sometimes it comes down to a formatting issue or even a spacing issue like cognitivedesign is saying.

Me personally i would just search for SMELT_MAX then right click it and find all references.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did manage to fix it by not adding those things and just by studying the codes. I manage to change the upgrade limit to +30 on armor and weapon. Safe Upgrade works too. Piercing to +10. Safe piercing works too and Accessory upgrade to +50 without error. the next thing to do is to change the stats of Rings or pre set effect of sets everytime it gets upgraded.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back