[Help]Own warpzones?

Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
742
Reaction score
46
Hi..

I wanted to ask, if it's possible to make custom warpzones.

I attempted to edit data_warpzones and done everything right, but i can't see any warpzone ingame, neither it warps.

Is there any way to make a custom warpzone? or a npc that warps you to places?

Thanks in advance,
HolySinX
 
Last edited:
Hi..

I wanted to ask, if it's possible to make custom warpzones.

I attempted to edit data_warpzones and done everything right, but i can't see any warpzone ingame, neither it warps.

Is there any way to make a custom warpzone? or a npc that warps you to places?

Thanks in advance,
HolySinX

I dont remember how to make it warp, but to see the warp zone ingame you need to edit the map and theres no way to edit it(unless you have beast, btw, dont ask for it).
 
Hah. I'm not like one of these retards, that ask for it. I know that DeadlyData only gives it to people he trusts.

Oh well, thank you for your time BBim. I'll just leave that out then.
 
Hah. I'm not like one of these retards, that ask for it. I know that DeadlyData only gives it to people he trusts.
It wasnt just for you, it was to everybody that reads :)
Lots of kids visit this section so you need to explain everything, sometimes you say its the wrong section, instead of waiting for a mod to move, they create another thread, so I started to explain everything at my posts :D
 
thats easy...open the data_warpzone and get coordinate of where you want the wrap to be and where you want to move with it(dont forget to enter correct world ID)

and those warpzones are invisible....just step trough it and it will work

you can still add an object in the data_worldobjects table!!!
 
thats easy...open the data_warpzone and get coordinate of where you want the wrap to be and where you want to move with it(dont forget to enter correct world ID)

and those warpzones are invisible....just step trough it and it will work

you can still add an object in the data_worldobjects table!!!

I already had that before, that was exactly what i did. I'm not dumb like that.

Also, the Warpzone crashes peoples client, for some strange reason.
 
way to necropost. anyway, WOS files are hex editable. and the warp zones ingame are already put there in the map by the map generator. you can make your own warp zones but you won't be able to see it nor could anyone else but they should work regardless if you put them in the data_warpzones.
 
Back