• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Patcher and Neuz sunkist removal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have been checking codes on the sources and I have some questions.

1. Can anyone teach me how to remove sunkist from Neuz so it will run by double clicking?

2. Can anyone teach me what to set to properly compile a patcher that won't always say NOT FOUND and then will ask you to try again or close.

I have compiled patcher without error but when I run it seems that it can't find a file somewhere.

Also,

Does anyone has an english v19 data.res, datasub1.res and datasub2.res because most of the v19 i've been checking using res editor are in german. I don't even understand. So hard translating them without knowing if I translated them right.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1. check the neuz folder in the source and change the "sunkist" -> ""

2. You've got to use the format that is used on the packer. Make sure you put the right address on the .h in the patcher source.

3. you can dowenload the usa client, patch it, and take the data files directly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already solved the 1 and 2, do you happened to have a client patch for v19?

do you happen to know where to locate sunkist?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
there are great programs you can use in such jobs. I will give you one of my magical powers, TextCrawler. You can use it to find words, change words, and much more. I mainly use it to find references in which files certain parameters are called for. Hope this will get you some results. Likes are always welcome if helped.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no problem in translating. I need to know where to locate the sunkist in the neuz source. I cant find it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have no problem in translating. I need to know where to locate the sunkist in the neuz source. I cant find it.

It's a text crawler; you specify a folder, and the extensions (.cpp, .h, etc) you want to include in the search, and than give up a keyword. That's what the program is used for.....

Back