- Joined
- Jan 31, 2014
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys 
I'm running a server but when I kill monsters they don't drop penya
Help please
I'm running a server but when I kill monsters they don't drop penya
Help please
propMoverEx.inc
DropGold(MIN, MAX);
Per each monster, this is common with using a v19 propMoverEx as it doesn't have penya in it. You'll have to do it manually per mob.
ThanksIv'e fixed it already anyway, I have replaced the propMoverEx I had with v15 one, is that ok?
Yes and no, it's fine u did that but... Monsters u have added that can be killed in game need to be added to the propMoverEx otherwise it will crash on kill.
So its fine you added the 15 propMoverEx, u just now need to add all the monsters from 16 and upwards to avoid any issues.