- Joined
- Sep 12, 2007
- Messages
- 507
- Reaction score
- 38
Well.. My friend told me how to PortForward last night.. and i was like woot..
So I forwarded my server ports 29200,29000,29100.. and got myself a no-ip and blah blah..
Yet my friend still cannot connect without hamachi.. even if he puts in my ip without no-ip.. still no connection..
Do I need to forward a different port.. Do I gotta restart my router or something
?
My router is a "D-Link 604"
Thanks for the help and support for whoever replys

So I forwarded my server ports 29200,29000,29100.. and got myself a no-ip and blah blah..
Yet my friend still cannot connect without hamachi.. even if he puts in my ip without no-ip.. still no connection..
Do I need to forward a different port.. Do I gotta restart my router or something
My router is a "D-Link 604"
Thanks for the help and support for whoever replys

