Jun 29, 2007 #1 T tokyo_anime Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Well my problem with setting up the GUNZ server is...When I get to the server select screen of the game I can't select a server or click login.Can someone help me with this?
Well my problem with setting up the GUNZ server is...When I get to the server select screen of the game I can't select a server or click login.Can someone help me with this?
Jun 29, 2007 #2 J Juiceh Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Well, can you actually see a server. Or is the server list just blank? Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2007 #3 T tokyo_anime Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 I can see Legacy Gamers (0/xxxx). Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2007 #4 J Juiceh Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Meaby you should click the server first before you can enter... Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2007 #5 T tokyo_anime Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 I did do that of course I did that I would've been an idiot if I didn't lmfao. Upvote 0