Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Help please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone explain to me how to convert knightshadow convertion, back to sorcerer ...please and deleteing characters and replaceing with a workjing one does nnot work ...please if any one can help or point me in the right directions ......

I don't understand, what are you trying to convert from Nightshadow class to sorcerer? and what do you mean by deleting characters and replacing with working one what?

Are you talking about skills of NS to sorcerer? And i don't understand if you are asking about on restoring character from deleted account?

never mind i figured it ...i wanted to convet the knightsahadow on the client back in to sorcerer ...but thanks any ways

Back