Help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
hello, I have just created a server. I did this:http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-tutorials-audisbroder-855965/
I get "Login Details Incorrect" and these:
-------------------------------------------------------
2013/ 5/20 17:50:43 FileName Music\default.bgm(69) : BGM_BA_FWC Not Found. : BGM_BA_FWC "music\BGMarenatheme.ogg"

//»êÇÁ·¹½º Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_SANPRES
2013/ 5/20 17:50:43 FileName Music\default.bgm(72) : BGM_DU_SANPRES Not Found. : BGM_DU_SANPRES "music\BgmDuSanpres.ogg"
//À¯ÇÁ·¹½Ã¾Æ Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_UPRE
2013/ 5/20 17:50:43 FileName Music\default.bgm(74) : BGM_DU_UPRESIA Not Found. : BGM_DU_UPRESIA "music\BgmDuUpresia.ogg"
//Ç츣³×¿À½º Àú·¾ °í·¾
BGM_DU_HERN
2013/ 5/20 17:50:43 FileName Music\default.bgm(76) : BGM_DU_HERNEOS Not Found. : BGM_DU_HERNEOS "music\BgmDuHerneos.ogg"
//½Å±Ô Çö󸮽º ¸¶À»
BGM_TOWN_NE
2013/ 5/20 17:50:43 FileName Music\default.bgm(79) : BGM_TOWN_NEWFLARIS Not Found. : BGM_TOWN_NEWFLARIS "music\BgmNEWFLARIS.ogg"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon May 20 17:51:17 2013
0 - CERT_CONNECTED
Mon May 20 17:52:27 2013
15 - CERT_DISCONNECT
network error:64
Mon May 20 17:52:42 2013
0 - CERT_CONNECTED
Mon May 20 17:52:49 2013
3 - CERT_ERROR
protocol error:121
Mon May 20 17:52:49 2013
15 - CERT_DISCONNECT
network error:64
 
You're missing some music files.

Also, make sure if you set up everything correctly.
 
Back