• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J help plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am enjoying the game with my friends while receiving the server pack source and configuring the installation according to the guide.

Because it is not an English-speaking country, there are many restrictions on enjoying the game.

Working on changing the html language of the server source with three friends, we realized that we needed to change the client as well as the server source.

Acquired client protocol 388 in our language L2J_Mobius_10.3_MasterClass version.

However, there is no executable file in the system file, only the launcher file, and even if the IP is changed by modifying the ini file, it is not applied.
An error occurs if you change the bin file among system files to exe and run it.

I tried using lineage2-patch-maker found through Google search, but there is no response.

How do I use the client?
Can you give me some pointers on what to edit?

Back