• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 - Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
check database, if you can send me a video, I will help you with your problem. make it from beginning until the end.

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
just check your rangame1 db or double check Field Server And Agent server that pop out error message.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ran game1.bak daw po kelangan paltan, ep8 po ung server... Ung ran game1 fix po kasi dead link, salamat po.

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
Ran game1.bak daw po kelangan paltan, ep8 po ung server... Ung ran game1 fix po kasi dead link, salamat po.

as i understand what you said , maybe u want to said that the link for ep8 db rangame1 fix is dead link

or maybe u can try this chainfo script , normally rangame1 fix is just this few column that missing on chainfo & pet table.

PS : This SQL Script will delete your old chainfo table and re-create a new one.

View attachment RanGame1 fix.zip

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I just did what you told me and I open this ran game1 fix, but what should I do next? I just try it again and still I cant create character. the error still persist "Character
Name not available". Thank you

4 - Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character - RaGEZONE Forums 6 - Help po !! Lagi ganito ayaw mag create ng character - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
hello, I just did what you told me and I open this ran game1 fix, but what should I do next? I just try it again and still I cant create character. the error still persist "Character
Name not available". Thank you

View attachment 166890View attachment 166889

or you can PM me with your teamviewer access
or provide me any ways to contact you. i can help you on this.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already PM you. please reply

TeamVIewer UserID: 1 600 927 872
Password: p1gx45

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

sloved.

- - - Updated - - -

HI, Error is character data failed to be processed? what should I do next then? thank you a lot
error character data failed to be processed , its normal because your server and client running in a pc.
just install virtual system and install server side inside will slove this problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sloved.

error character data failed to be processed , its normal because your server and client running in a pc.
just install virtual system and install server side inside will slove this problem.

please join again, and help me install virtual system I don't know how to rearrange the server side and client

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i on mobile now , later ok?
can drop your line app contact?

https://line.me
LINE : Free Calls & Messages

VM is downloaded already please connect.. thank you

i online now , leave your connection for me.

please reconnect, I just installed VMware, what should I do next?

please help on how to setup VM station, cant install it .. im still online you can reconnect. thank you

Upvote 0
Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply , i will contact you via line.
will assits you on installing VMWare and setting up your game server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply , i will contact you via line.
will assits you on installing VMWare and setting up your game server.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Hello, please connect on my teamviewer. I cant add chrcters again its not available :( i think i just deleted something, and also the vm is ready. Teamviewer is already on. Thank you

Teamviewer User: 1 600 927 872
Password: j2j4y2

Upvote 0
Back