Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Problem executing moonplusplus_full.sql Ascent 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem while executing "moonplusplus_full.sql" to the world database
During executing it I get a error that says:

Error occured at:2008-08-03 16:04:47
Line no.:18
Error Code: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ';
/*-- Arathi Basin Battlemasters Flag*/
UPDATE `creature_proto` SET `npcflags`=' at line 2

open the sql with notepad and copy - paste all into the query (select all >> ctrl+A) ... after that execute .. and your DONE :) the errors will be skipped and the rest will be changed.

Have fun
:tv_happy:

I did what you said but it still says the error but now in the "Messages" tab.
Also when you execute it are you suppose to see "Moonplusplus" in "world" "tables"?

where you get that error I think that is already SET!

In the world window you wont see moonplusplus jut there when your script_bin files are loaded. after that there will be the lua scripts loaded if you have them :)

If you executed your sql file restart the server and the moon scripts are ready.

Back