• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] pwAdmin for server 1.4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I discovered something very interesting now. when the server is connected can not I import the roles.
When I try to import the accounts with the server off the pwAdmin works perfectly,
When I turn on the server pwAdmin not work at all.
Anyone know why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I discovered something very interesting now. when the server is connected can not I import the roles.
When I try to import the accounts with the server off the pwAdmin works perfectly,
When I turn on the server pwAdmin not work at all.
Anyone know why?

What's the name of ur pwserver? PWSERVER or pwserver?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.4.5 pwAdmin doesn't work from what ive seen on comments from the release.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'd better use version 1.4.4 with 1.4.5 items?
The pwAdmin is sure that the server works for 1.4.4? iweb because the bug has a lot.
Example: elements, gshop, aipolicy, tasks, server? etc.. ?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I'd better use version 1.4.4 with 1.4.5 items?
The pwAdmin is sure that the server works for 1.4.4? iweb because the bug has a lot.
Example: elements, gshop, aipolicy, tasks, server? etc.. ?

Or wait until there's a 1.4.5 pwAdmin that works. Im not that much in 1.4.4+ so you have to look for it yourself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wanx please download this version from @343 .

I solved the problem by simply downloading a version of iWeb 1.4.5 running on the server. Thank you all.

Moderator please change the topic for resolved and closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back