Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
untitled.JPG - [HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo - RaGEZONE Forums
Can anyone help me on this ?
i change the 4 server with my IP and Param .
but still got this error .
Look at the Photo .
I hope someone can help me
thanks .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
replace lan ip 127.0.0.1
just try if not work try again if work best luck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can help fix this plss... ip interceptor.PNG - [HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks in advance RZ people :rolleyes:

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is just the logiserver ini.. just copy it from your server cfg and edit the riiconfig to point to it...

i only have 2 files sir from ip interceptor Capture.PNG - [HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo - RaGEZONE Forums can you share that file missing or tell me where to get it... dont have idea sir where to get logiserver.ini can you make it to notepad plss i will copy it and guide me sir where to get that ini file thanks so much...

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the one.... you have the right files

i set all on my cfg files..but i still got this error sir.. interceptor.PNG - [HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo - RaGEZONE Forums ..can you help me fix it plsss...window 7 32 bit OS ko po... IP Interceptor 1.09 sir...

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my server folder sir... server folder.PNG - [HELP] Ran IP Interceptor 1.09 Problem w/ Detailed Photo - RaGEZONE Forums can you edit my riiconfig
login_config_path cfg\login1.ini
login_server_filename SvrLogin.exe
agent_server_filename SvrAgent.exe
lan_ip_list_length 8826
lan_ip_list 192.168.1.2

thanks in advance...

Attachments

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where did you put ran interceptor right folder on server side? sorry noob question

tnx i got it and working but my problem is data failed to be processed , i thought ran interceptor can run a server and test a client w/o using vmware or virtual pc .. please any guide what is my wrong?

Upvote 0
Back