Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] random connections? Mangos 

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am getting in realmd.exe

accepting connect from [IPs]

i am getting a poop load of those random connections.. with differnet ips.. wtf? and no one is in the server..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you are useing a re-pack with a website included it can be taht, when i had my website up i can see everyone who get on the website ( ip's)
So it should only be the website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a same/similar problem. Does it say something like"Accepting connection from #######:####". If so it was the fact that it is the P2P sharing for the WOW update. You are actually trying to share the patch (even if you not downloading it.) I was blocking the Blizzard downloader, but I hadn't changed the preferences to turn off the P2P sharing of the new patch, so I re-enable the downloader and turned off P2P...now no more strange IPs. Give it a try. Oh and the downloader launches after you exit WOW.

Back