• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help Regarding Error of Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i made my Gunz Server And its Working Fine
i just needed Help about Website

This is This error i am getting when i am starting my website from apache(appserver)
zz - Help Regarding Error of Website - RaGEZONE Forums

And The line no. 18 is "$connect = mssql_connect($_MSSQL['Server'],$_MSSQL['User'],$_MSSQL['Password']) or die ("Connection to the database has failed");
mssql_select_db($_MSSQL['Database'],$connect) or die ("Couldn't find the database");"

Can any 1 Help Me Regarding This?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Got The Solution After Searching Too Much :|

and The Soultion Is
Download ntwdblib.dll : MediaFire - Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music....

1.You put the DLL in php6, Apache 2.2, bin (found in the "Apache 2.2").
2.You open php.ini and remove ; before the lines
extension=php_ming.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll
3.Restart your apache server.

You get the new guy of the section award. You actually searched up your problem and found an easy and quick solution. you are the 0.01% of new people who actually uses their brain and isn't a complete no hope for idiot.

Upvote 0
Back