Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Removing Items

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how would i go about removing items from the game and delete it from everyone ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use goatcheez's item finder deleter.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only delete it from DB . i dont think he can continue to using it when that item has been deleted from DB .

DELETING:

delete from item where num = 'itemnum'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only delete it from DB . i dont think he can continue to using it when that item has been deleted from DB .

DELETING:

delete from item where num = 'itemnum'

so that code will delete the item from game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said : that code will delete item from DB; so when an item has deleted from db; i dont think anyone that got it contionues to using it. perhaps that item wont be deleted from users that have got but that item will be not able to use. // it means; this code deletes item from db; doesnt deletes item from user's inventory; but an item that deleted from DB; will be not able to use. you mean.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i said : that code will delete item from DB; so when an item has deleted from db; i dont think anyone that got it contionues to using it. perhaps that item wont be deleted from users that have got but that item will be not able to use. // it means; this code deletes item from db; doesnt deletes item from user's inventory; but an item that deleted from DB; will be not able to use. you mean.

ok ty :)

Back