(Help Request) Problems Connecting Client to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i configured my server based on the files of this post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/install-zhuxian-12-classes-fresh-896430/

I have client and all just as post said but for some reason client dont connect.

this its my syslog and appear to be very well

idk if the problem its on server on client because its strange, i followed all instructions bug i can see online the server in serverlist, but my machine its working fine.

other thing its im using mysql db for this server from old files because nowone put the correct mysql dump here so i want to ask if the problem its because of sql or maybe something missing on my configs.

Anyone knows where in the files goes the name of the mysql database? i want to change it to know what of all my tables its the one for this server xD.

Ty in advance

Lord Arcanine
Wow Programmer, Webmaster and Designer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lord Arcanine
Wow Programmer, Webmaster and Designer <--- your had a server before..why do u cant find it? u'r programmer..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because men i have no experience in this kind of java emulator, i already tested all i reinstalled various vertions of the java and any other pakage needed for this emu and i cant find a solution, and in this forum there are any people with good will to help.

Its easy to see because almost all here only use vmware or virtualbox, and i have errors because i do it on my dedicated machine.

As a lot of posts says there are a problem with gdelivery and other said its because i use ubuntu and not redhat.

Plz mr mod close this topic, in this place nowone want to help so its useless to keep this post here.

otherwise wow its programmes in c and c++ not in java

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:/: no one help? just use it in Semi dedicated..try and error is a key for success.. me also develop this game..its working..
no one help me..learn from others..

me

JD developers, creator other p-server..retired from 2.5D game..looking for 3D or web browser game only..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nowone can learn if dont get info and in this forum there are very basic guides and nowone want to help with little problems

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files you are used have a few bugs and are old i suggest to give up and try this
and one more thing if the problem is too simple or the files you used are too old or you can find the solution searching carefully no one will help you or the answer will come very hard you can do nothing those are the people from this comunity (jd comunity)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested all myself i dont have errors that show me the problem, maybe the files are old, i gey yhis files from release forum but well

my main problem its i will not use any vmware or vbox because that not the idea, i use a dedicated machine and divide it its kinda stupid, do you have files for red hat that i can use?

ty in advance for the response

Status
Not open for further replies.