Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] S.Files Season Ep 1-2. Options Prices Reviews

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know how I can i get s19e1-2. These could be beta versions from an existing cheese factory if we know something about the sellers. On the Internet, I only found rentals for large amounts, from companies such as IGNC.
I would like someone to explain to me where I can buy it and possibly in what price range. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello. Remember, here on RageZone, buying/selling of server files is strictly prohibited, also encouraging to buy/sell is also strictly prohibited as it is related to this rule.
Rule #24 - https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/ragezone-forum-rules-and-guidelines.101410

Anyway, no, I didn't see any S19E1-2 server files besides premium "rentals" from different developers, also no free repacks are available apparently. It's a pretty new season, so we will have to wait for free repacks of these server files.

Upvote 0
Back