- Joined
- Jul 19, 2010
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
hello all
It was a session dedicated to the exon problem is that I must create a server but I flyff galley a little A LOT lol I am a specialist with Microsoft SQL Server
So if you could help me by explaining a bit about how I do it because I looked on google and I can not find a detailed tutorial on the subject
Thank you in advance
Edit : I use Navicat I must use it
It was a session dedicated to the exon problem is that I must create a server but I flyff galley a little A LOT lol I am a specialist with Microsoft SQL Server
So if you could help me by explaining a bit about how I do it because I looked on google and I can not find a detailed tutorial on the subject
Thank you in advance
Edit : I use Navicat I must use it
Last edited:

